The joint collaboration of students, parents, employees and the school management makes a school successful. By learning and evolving together, schools ensure that they hone the students to become holistic individuals who are not just driven by competition but by the need to succeed together as a team. This helps in creating a more viable environment for the students and the teachers who can create a school culture based on shared responsibilities and a broader sense of purpose.
While competition is important to fuel growth in the students and employees, it is also necessary for schools to teach students the importance of working together. This gives way to healthy competition where negative feelings are kept at bay and a positive aura is created in the school.
By collaborating with each other schools will have the ability to create an environment where:
• Students and Employees Share Responsibility and Ownership
• The students experience a shared sense of purpose
• Trust is built between fellow students and between students and teachers
• Participation is powered by healthy competition
• Students, Teachers, Parents and the school management are able to communicate effectively with
• Everyone is committed towards the well-being and success of the students and the school
• All students and employees of the school are treated equally and the students learn to value
equality in all facets of their life
• The employees and school management work in an approachable environment where students and
parents respect their position but do not feel intimidated or limited when it comes to reaching
out to them
Such a healthy environment makes any school successful. It enhances the overall growth of the students and sharpens their skills so that they can step out of the school as well-rounded individuals who can face the challenges of the world in a promising way.